/** SQL Parser Functions for phpMyAdmin
* Copyright 2002 Robin Johnson <email@example.com>
* These functions define an SQL parser system, capable of understanding and
* extracting data from a MySQL type SQL query.
* The basic procedure for using the new SQL parser:
* On any page that needs to extract data from a query or to pretty-print a
* query, you need code like this up at the top:
* ($sql contains the query)
* $parsed_sql = PMA_SQP_parse($sql);
* If you want to extract data from it then, you just need to run
* $sql_info = PMA_SQP_analyze($parsed_sql);
* lem9: See comments in PMA_SQP_analyze for the returned info
* from the analyzer.
* If you want a pretty-printed version of the query, do:
* $string = PMA_SQP_formatHtml($parsed_sql);
* (note that that you need to have syntax.css.php included somehow in your
* page for it to work, I recommend '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
* href="syntax.css.php" />' at the moment.)